‘Gagging’ clauses, also known as non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), can be found in employment contracts, a separate standalone document more…
Employment law advice for employees
Employment law support for staff + workers
For many of us, our job and workplace is a hugely important part of our lives. But for others, it can also be a source of immense personal worry, stress and concern.
If you’re facing difficulties in the workplace, speak to our specialist employment law solicitors. We take a practical approach to employment problems and can help you find cost-effective, workable solutions to the difficulties you face. We can advise on:
- Employment contracts, service agreements, consultancy agreements and terms + conditions of employment
- Grievance + disciplinary issues
- Settlement agreements + severance agreements
- Redundancy advice on procedure + redundancy claims
- Unfair, wrongful + constructive dismissal
- Discrimination at work including disability discrimination, religious discrimination, sex discrimination, race discrimination and sexual discrimination
- Restrictive covenants + confidentiality clauses
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
Support throughout your career
It’s likely that you’ll be in employment for most of your adult life; but being an employee isn’t always plain sailing. Careers evolve, businesses change and people move on – it’s part of the employment life-cycle, but we’re not only here when things go wrong.
Whether it’s reviewing your contract, renegotiating your terms through to planning an exit strategy, our specialist workplace lawyers are adept at dealing with sensitive employment situations.
We provide prompt and professional advice on a range of employment-related issues, including redundancy, disciplinary issues and contract advice. We can also support you if you’ve been a victim of discrimination at work, or if you’ve suffered wrongful, unfair or constructive dismissal.
Whatever your employment situation, we’ll aim to resolve your issue quickly and effectively. As well as advising you on issues such as contracts and redundancy, we also have extensive experience in representing employees at employment tribunals, appeal tribunals and the higher courts.