Benefits of joining us
At Barcan+Kirby we aim to nurture and develop our staff, enabling you to grow your career as you choose.
We offer all staff a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28)
- Holiday purchase scheme available – up to 5 days (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Personal pension plan – matched contribution of 4.5%
- Death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Discretionary profit + performance-related bonus
- Discounted legal services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans + Cycle to Work scheme
- Annual flu jab vouchers
- Summer + Christmas socials
- Long service awards – after 10 years and every 5 years thereafter
We’re committed to making Barcan+Kirby a positive, stimulating and inclusive place to work. You’ll be actively encouraged to participate in marketing and business development activities and we provide structured training and development opportunities, such as our Associates Academy for senior fee earners.
Achieving a work-life balance is also important, so you’ll have the chance to get involved in activities outside of your day job – such as fundraising for our designated charity or joining a committee.
For opportunities with Barcan+Kirby, take a look at our current vacancies page. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to our HR team, call us on 0117 325 2929 or complete our online enquiry form.