Recent events in Westminster and Hollywood have shown that, unfortunately, sexual harassment is still alive and kicking in the workplace. more…
Employment law advice for employees + employers
When it comes to employment, getting the right legal advice can make all the difference. Our expert team of employment law solicitors have the experience to support you whatever your circumstances.
Whether you’re an employer who wants help with redundancy law or an employee facing discrimination at work, our aim is to help you find practical, cost-efficient solutions to employment problems.
If you’re an employer, we can help you with:
- Contract law
- Maternity + paternity rights
- Redundancy + settlement agreements
- Disciplinary procedures + tribunals, including COT3
- Equalities legislation + discrimination
- Workplace harassment + constructive dismissal
If you’re an employee, we can advise on:
- Employment contracts, service agreements, consultancy agreements and terms + conditions of employment
- Grievance + disciplinary issues
- Settlement agreements + severance agreements
- Redundancy advice on procedure + redundancy claims
- Unfair, wrongful + constructive dismissal
- Discrimination at work including disability discrimination, religious discrimination, sex discrimination, race discrimination and sexual discrimination
- Restrictive covenants + confidentiality clauses
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
We’re not just here for when employment problems come to a head. We advise businesses and individuals on a variety of non-contentious employment law matters, with a view to heading off possible legal issues before they occur.
Our solicitors can help you to understand and negotiate contracts, workplace policy and the law regarding pay and benefits.
Our specialist employment solicitors in Bristol and South Gloucestershire are available to advise on a range of employment law issues, including workplace disputes and dismissal claims. We can also advise you on alternative dispute resolution methods, such as conciliation and mediation.