Acquisition and Disposal Solicitors
Buying or selling a commercial property is often more complicated than dealing with residential property and can seem daunting, especially if it’s your first time or you’re new to commercial property. Our experienced commercial property solicitors can guide you through the acquisition or disposal of a property, ensuring it runs smoothly and as stress-free as possible.
Our expertise in buying and selling commercial property
Barcan+Kirby’s commercial property lawyers have a wealth of experience in dealing with the acquisition and disposal of retail, office and warehouse premises, as well as industrial units and undeveloped sites.
We understand how complex commercial conveyancing transactions can be, and it often goes far beyond just the buying and selling of a physical premises. Our commercial property solicitors work closely with our Employment and Corporate + Commercial teams to ensure that all your business needs are taken care of; from employment contracts to company restructures and share buybacks.
Our solicitors can advise you on:
- Acquiring or disposing of land
- Buying or selling at auction
- Acquiring commercial property, including securing finance, drafting contracts and commercial leases
- Disposing of a business premises, including the transfer of title
- Carrying out due diligence
- Commercial contracts and contracts of employment, including restrictive covenants
- Property restructuring (freehold and leasehold)
- Company share buybacks
- Transfer of assets, property or employees
- Heads of agreement