Once again, we’re delighted to be supporting Road Safety Week organised by Brake, the road safety charity and working with the Brain more…
Commercial property lawyer
Barcan+Kirby are seeking two commercial property lawyers to join our team in Bristol.
Our growing commercial property department is seeking qualified solicitors or legal executives to service demand for conveyancing services from our commercial client base.
We are looking for individuals with three or more years’ post-qualification experience to join us, with the potential for an associate-level position to be offered.
You will be responsible for your own caseload with minimal supervision and there are team/individual fee targets. You will be expected to operate as an effective member of the commercial conveyancing department; dealing with client work and helping with business development activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, accomplished commercial property lawyer who is looking to make the next step in their career.
Job description +
Job description -
- Sales & purchases of properties and businesses, mortgage & re-financing – both individual and portfolio
- Landlord & tenant matters including grant and assignment of leases, lease renewals, licenses to assign and to alter, inter alia
- Development acquisitions & disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements & all other aspects of commercial property
- Conducting matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate & efficient manner
- Management of support services, including departmental secretaries & paralegals
- Maintaining financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through accurate time-recording, collection of monies on account & billing procedures
- Ensuring compliance with SAR, SRA Code of Conduct & Lexcel rules and requirements for all matters for which you have conduct
- Click here to download the full job description
Person specification +
Person specification -
- A qualified solicitor or FCILEx with three or more years’ PQE or any other equivalent experience
- People management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Marketing initiative experience and implementation
- Good contacts within the community
- Networking skills.
- IT literate and confident using and adapting to new systems and processes.
- Click here to download the full person specification
Location and salary +
Location and salary -
- Clifton office
- Salary dependent on experience
Closing date +
Closing date -
- Closing date: Thursday 7th December 2017
If this role appeals to you and you think you fit the bill, use our online application form to submit your application:
Click here to apply
Ready to apply for this role? Send us your CV and cover letter.
Your career at Barcan+Kirby
Want to join us? Our careers brochure has everything you need to know about working + progressing at our firm.