We’d like to say a big well done to all our staff on their amazing fundraising efforts over the past year. Thanks to their hard work, more…
Commercial property lawyer
Barcan+Kirby are seeking a commercial property lawyer to join our growing commercial department in Bristol.
We’re looking for an individual with three or more years’ post-qualification experience to join us, with the potential for an associate-level position to be offered.
You’ll be responsible for your own caseload with minimal supervision and will be expected to operate as an effective member of the commercial conveyancing department.
Flexible working is also available for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, accomplished commercial property lawyer who is looking to make the next step in their career.
Job description +
Job description -
- Sales & purchases of properties and businesses, mortgage & re-financing – both individual and portfolio
- Landlord & tenant matters including grant and assignment of leases, lease renewals, licenses to assign and to alter, inter alia
- Development acquisitions & disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements & all other aspects of commercial property
- Conducting matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate & efficient manner
- Management of support services, including departmental secretaries & paralegals
- Maintaining financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through accurate time-recording, collection of monies on account & billing procedures
- Ensuring compliance with SAR, SRA Code of Conduct & Lexcel rules and requirements for all matters for which you have conduct
- Click here to download the full job description
Person specification +
Person specification -
- A qualified solicitor or FCILEx with three or more years’ PQE or any other equivalent experience
- People management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Marketing initiative experience and implementation
- Good contacts within the community
- Networking skills
- IT literate and confident using and adapting to new systems and processes
- Click here to download the full person specification
Location and salary +
Location and salary -
- Clifton office
- Salary dependent on experience
Closing date +
Closing date -
- Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2018
Ready to apply for this role? Send us your CV and cover letter.
Your career at Barcan+Kirby
Want to join us? Our careers brochure has everything you need to know about working + progressing at our firm.