Barcan+Kirby’s Employment Law Expertise
Thanks for attending our talk, ‘What are reasonable adjustments?’, at the CIPD West of England’s Employment Law Day 2019.
We hope you found the talk useful and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Samantha Castle directly. In the meantime, we’ve compiled some useful links below relating to Employment law for employers.
- Employment law for employers: read more about our employment expertise, including contracts, TUPE, grievance procedure and settlement agreements.
- Read our recent blog about what duties an employer has in terms of workplace mental health, including spotting signs of stress, managing absence and making reasonable adjustments.
- Read our top tips for managing stress in the workplace and how best to support your employees’ mental health.
- Find out what your employer rights are in terms of providing references to current or formal employees.
- Read about shared parental leave and where you stand as an employer here.