Executive Partner Anna Wilson has been named as one of the 100 most influential women in the West by the Bristol Post. She joins a number of more…
2016 – How did we do?
As the new year gets underway, we’ve been reviewing our client feedback to see how we did in 2016.
We’re pleased to say that even though last year we reported that 96% of our clients were happy with the service they received, this year we’ve gone one better, with 97% client satisfaction!
As a law firm, our reputation is key to our success. When our clients tell us we’re doing well, we want to shout about it – so here’s a summary of your feedback for our work in 2016.
Your feedback – in numbers
Praise for our solicitors was high, with 90% of clients awarding them the top satisfaction score available and 98% overall approval.
You also told us that:
- Over 9 in 10 of you would use us again or recommend us to a friend
- 94% were satisfied that we met agreed timescales
- 98% agreed that our staff treated you with politeness, kindness and courtesy
When it came to our fees, 96% were happy that our estimate accurately reflected your legal costs, whilst 94% thought our service offered good value for money.
Your feedback – in quotes
- “Sasha was superb in the face of an occasionally testing solicitor on the other side of the transaction. Eternally grateful for her calm manner and professionalism throughout.”
- “Raquel Crompton was very good at her job and very helpful to me – polite, courteous. A lovely lady to deal with. 10/10.”
- “Anna is very knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Keep on doing what you are and you will have many happy clients.”
- “Alex went above and beyond to ensure everything went through on time.”
- “Pinja Tenhunen was very competent & courteous in all aspects of this arrangement. Peace of mind!”