Steven joined us in July 2020 as a Solicitor in our Corporate + Commercial team. He advises companies on mergers, acquisitions and disposals, as well as partnership agreements. Steven is practiced in company secretarial responsibilities and helps clients by providing on-going support to ensure their businesses are fully compliant at all times. He also advises on shareholder agreements.
Steven advises a diverse range of clients from small companies, LLPs or sole directors to large corporates on company secretarial matters as well as incorporating companies. He ensures that statutory requirements are met and advises on corporate governance queries and providing company secretarial support.
Steven also advises on commercial matters such as business terms and conditions (business-to-business contracting and business-to-consumer contracting), outsourcing and supply chain. He regularly advises businesses on GDPR and Data Protection to ensure they are fully compliant in this area.
He also assists our Employment team with settlement agreements.
Steven’s recent experience includes:
- Assisting a nursery owner with the sale of her company
- Advising a local online start-up business on their terms and conditions prior to their launch
- Advising a local venue on new hire terms and conditions
- Advising a local tech start-up business on consumer software subscription terms and conditions
- Advising a local information technology company on general commercial matters
- Advising a client on an introducer agreement
- Advising a local business on a partnership agreement
- Legal Practice Course from the University of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law from the University of Law
- Foundation Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from Kingston University
- BA (Hons) English with French from the University of North London