Salma is a Senior Associate and Team Leader in our Commercial Property department. She acts on behalf of developers, dealing with all aspects of commercial property transactions including site acquisitions and set ups, disposal/purchase of freehold and leasehold properties and landlord and tenant matters.
Following admittance as a solicitor in 2008, Salma worked in a West London high-street practice, dealing with both contentious and non-contentious property matters before joining Barcan+Kirby in 2018.
Salma is a member of:
- The Law Society’s Diversity & Inclusion Forum South West
- Bristol Law Society’s Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, which she also co-leads
- The Bristol Law Society Council
- The Association of Women in Property South West
- The Faculty of Business and Law Advisory Board at the University of the West of England
- Legal Practice Course from the University of Law
- Law (LL.B.) from the University of the West of England