Salma is a Partner and Team Leader in our Commercial Property department. She acts on behalf of developers, dealing with all aspects of commercial property transactions including site acquisitions and set ups, disposal/purchase of freehold and leasehold properties and landlord and tenant matters.
Following admittance as a solicitor in 2008, Salma worked in a West London high-street practice, dealing with both contentious and non-contentious property matters before joining Barcan+Kirby in 2018. She was promoted from Senior Associate to Partner in April 2021.
Salma is a member of:
- The Law Society’s Diversity & Inclusion Forum South West
- Bristol Law Society’s Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee, which she also co-leads
- The Bristol Law Society Council
- The Association of Women in Property South West
- The Faculty of Business and Law Advisory Board at the University of the West of England
- Legal Practice Course from the University of Law
- Law (LL.B.) from the University of the West of England