Nick has over seven years’ experience in Dispute Resolution, and has expertise in a wide variety of litigation matters including contract disputes, debt recovery, partnership, director and shareholder disputes. He was promoted from Solicitor to Associate in March 2020.
Nick enjoys getting to the heart of the matter and seeking to reach an early settlement. Where this is not possible, he has experience in the small claims track, fast track, multi-track and the business and property courts.
Nick also deals with both employee and employer matters, including drafting contracts and policy documents, dealing with redundancies, drafting and advising upon settlement agreements, and dealing with unfair and constructive dismissal claims.
- Legal Practice Course from Bristol College of Law
- Law (LL.B.) from the University of Reading
- 3 years’ post qualification experience
- £190 plus VAT for individual clients
- £200 plus VAT for corporate and commercial clients