She deals with freehold and leasehold properties including criss-cross leasehold, right to buy, new build, shared ownership and properties bought through the Help to Buy scheme.
Anca has a strong interest in leasehold properties and enjoys working on more complex leasehold matters such as criss-cross properties.
- Anca is in the process of qualifying as a solicitor
- Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (FCILEx)
- Legal Practice Course from The University of Law, Bristol
- Law (LL.B.) from the University of West of England
- 3 years’ post qualification experience
- £170 plus VAT