Staff from our North Street office were put through their paces this weekend when they took part in a 20 kilometre sponsored walk to raise more…
Benefits of joining us
At Barcan+Kirby we aim to nurture and develop our staff, enabling you to grow your career as you choose.
We offer all staff a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 22 days holiday (increasing to 25) + extra days at Christmas
- Personal pension plan – matched contribution of 4.5%
- Death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Discretionary profit + performance-related bonus
- Discounted legal services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans + Cycle to Work scheme
We’re committed to making Barcan+Kirby a positive, stimulating and inclusive place to work. You’ll be actively encouraged to participate in marketing and business development activities and we provide structured training and development opportunities, such as our Associates Academy for senior fee earners.
Achieving a work-life balance is also important, so you’ll have the chance to get involved in activities outside of your day job – such as fundraising for our designated charity or joining a committee.